Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bible Journaling Inspirational Post

Hi everyone,

It's DT Yani here with another inspirational post for you.



For today's post I created a Bible Journaling page in which I'm featuring this gorgeous stamp called "Breathe". **The image is no longer available in the store though :(



I printed the image on vellum paper and then colored it with Prismacolor Pencils, did a fussy cut, and adhered it to my Bible page using a spray adhesive. To color the background, I used Dylusions Paint in pink, blue, and white.

And here's the verse that I extracted from the Bible... it's Psalms 16:8.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Where can you purchase the stamp "Breathe"? I looked in the shop it wasn't there? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as Yani wrote in her post above, Breathe is now retired hunny xxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie for your nice comments! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin