Monday, June 29, 2015

Beach Pretty! :)

Happy beautiful Monday, everyone! It's Joni here, celebrating a brand new, shiny week, and one that has finally cooled off to a low *90s instead of *105. brrrr...teehee! Regardless of temperatures, I LOVE Summer and its relaxed vibe, sleeping in, lazy days, family time, and of course swimming.
I was born and raised in Hawaii, so water is my home. ;) I fell in love with Beach Pretty from Krista's shop and had to color her up for today's post:


She's such a doll! I love her chic, mommy-friendly swimsuit, and her flowing hair. I used a fun technique on her swimsuit that a friend did on her card - instead of paper piecing a clothing item, simply color it in. With a 0.3 copic black pen, I dotted 4-5 dots (depending on the location), then added a red one in the center to create a flower. Super easy and it gives the swimsuit a bit of dimension.

Thank you for swinging by to see me today. I hope you have wonderful plans for the week ahead, have a great Monday, everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin