Thursday, March 27, 2014

DT Silvie and Kisses

Hello everyone,
it's SILVIE here today with a new make to share. My card features the super gorgeous 'KISSES'. Definitely one of my favorites, I love her hair and her cheeks!!! Oh my, here I'm again saying she's my favorite.... but I just can't help it, ALL Saturated Canary images are so utterly cute that I really can't pick just one or two LOL.

Image - 'Kisses'

Image is colored with Copics and design papers by Maja Design. I added lots of dies cuts, flowers and other embellies, so if you need more details on them be sure to pop on over to my blog.
Hope you are feeling inspired by my card :) Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely Thursday!
Silvie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted with your work
    It is wonderful and so beautifully made​​.
    Very beautifully presented.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin