Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone DT Rebekah here again today with my slightly non traditional Valentine's card for hubby today..
I have used the new "walker in love" digi just released in the shop as my hubby is a huge Walking dead fan. Of course she isn't the most traditional valentine's image so I figured I wouldn't even stick with traditional Valentine's colours either!
Do check out all the details of how I made this over on my BLOG.
Much love
Happy Valentines day everyone!! Lou here with my latest make using the gorgeous new 'Birthday Balloons'........

Happy Love Day everyone!
It's Joni, featuring a couple of celebratory cards for today,
including the sweet On My Heart image:
as well as Kisses:

Have a fabulous day everyone!!! xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin