Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ceative team Silvie with No bites!!

Image- No Bites.
Hello, hope eveyone is having a great week. It's SILVIE here with a new Saturated Canary make to share with you. I made a card using the super cute NO BITES. This image is also available in rubber under the name 'Bailey and Bosco'. Did you know this image has a toothy version as well? It's called 'My Bite is worse than his bark'. I love those little fangs!!
The image is colored with Copics and I used R02, 01, 00, 0000 and E44, 43, 42, 41, 40 for the dress. The gorgeous papers are from Prima - Delight paper pad! So pretty and romantic! More deets on dies, embellies and other stuff can be found on my blog. Have a great Tuesday! Thank you for stopping! Hugs Silvie xx

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and so much talent thank you for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin